But first, Coffee!

9:40 PM
James Coffee Co. // Menu 
James Coffee Co. // Espresso with Milk + Vanilla 
James Coffee Co. // pc: Adrienne Hasan
It's MLK Weekend, but no Monday off for me! :( Went to AIChE SoCal Mixer yesterday, and it was fun :) Will write about it later. I finally tried this coffee shop called James Coffee Co., which Patricia and I had been wanting to check out since last year. It's a legit coffee shop so they don't really have the sweet coffee that I like :v even after I added vanilla syrup it's still bitter </3 but it's good. I still like Caffe Calabria's latte more. The place itself is pretty, which looks like an old warehouse that has many shops surrounding it. It's an open area so it was fortunate that today was warmer than the past days lol. As you can see from the pictures, tshirt and jeans in the winter <3 This is why I love California's weather. 

James Coffee Co.
2355 India St, San Diego, CA 92101
http://jamescoffeeco.com/

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.