"Hello, World!"

10:03 PM
The Cliff at Scripps Coastal Reserve, La Jolla 
Welcome!
So, here we go again ♡ Honestly, with me being in my senior year in college, writing a blog might not be the best idea just because I have been busy not only with school and research, but also job searching. Yet, I have found that I needed something to release the stress and I decided to give my old hobby a chance, sharing stories in a blog. In a way, this is an escape tool, but I also think it is important to have something that I can look back to in the future. One way to remind me about what happened in my life. The writing may not be perfect, and often times, I tend to have run-on and long sentences because I write as I speak in my mind blahs, but I hope you get what I am trying to say ✌. I'll post almost anything that I find interesting, and you are welcome to tag along 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.