Sunset at La Jolla Cliffs

6:55 PM
Scripps Coastal Reserve // Overlooking The Black's Beach 
Scripps Coastal Reserve // The Pier and Downtown from afar 
Sunset // pc: Felicia Gunawan
I love La Jolla's sunsets the most <3 This is one of the best places to just sit and watch the sea and the sunset in San Diego, The Scripps Coastal Reserve. A lot of people actually bring their folding picnic chairs and sit to enjoy the view or read whatever. Walking distance from Revelle, UC San Diego, the entrance gate is between residential houses so it is easy to miss. There is a walking / jogging trail too and during certain times we can meet people paragliding there from the Torrey Pines Gliderport. 

And fortunately, it was the time of the quarter for Sunset Mass again so I got to go here. It was not as cold as last week as well so I got lucky because otherwise it would have been very cold. It's sad that the beach and the cliff are so close to where I live and yet I never had time to visit them regularly. Hopefully I can visit more next quarter :} 


Scripps Coastal Reserve
9400 La Jolla Farms Rd, La Jolla 92037

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.