Now Hotter By One Degree 🎓

9:24 PM

Indo - UCSD Class of 2016 | pc: Jeffery Lo
Long time no post! Because, it had been quite a crazy ride these past months. Those close to me must have known that it had been very much a surprising turn and twist all around. Long story short, I graduated. Another story is now I am back in Indonesia for good. 

I must say that graduation week was the busiest two day of my life, but I am glad it was all over and it was fun, most of the part. UCSD hadn't had an all campus commencement for 16 years and they decided to start the tradition again so I had, in total, three commencements to attend (just because I wanted to); all campus commencement, muir college commencement, and jacobs school of engineering commencement (ring ceremony). 

Muir College 2016 Commencement Ceremony 
Watch the video and spot me :p

UCSD 2016 All Campus Commencement Ceremony 

And now I am officially Melisa Averina, B. Sc. in Chemical Engineering ðŸŽ“ #funemployed at the moment. Looking back, although I must have worked extra hard, it almost felt like a 4 year vacation in the States. Very thankful for the opportunity that He and my parents gave me and it did change me for better (I hope). One more thing that I recently learned the most is that you really can't take things for granted because you never know what will happen in the future, so always, always, make the most of everything ;) 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.