☀ Sun God Festival 2k16 ☀

8:08 PM
SGF '16
Louis the Child
Great Good Fine Ok
Miguel
Met Nico 🐘 Vinz 

Ughhh my last Sun God ever :'''''; bittersweet indeed because I am graduating soon. This year's festival was so much smaller than last year's! I came early and it was so empty, like nothing was there haha. They had two different stages last year, plus many rides such as ferris wheels, etc, and now it was only one and a small tent in the middle. It was fun, nonetheless! It ended too early tho :< it only ran until 6 pm. 

I only knew and listened to Nico & Vinz so I was excited to see them perform. Plus, I got lucky to meet and greet them lol, dragged Sam because Idk what to say and felt awkward by myself. LOVED their set even when I could not see them 1/4 of the time because the person in front of me was too tall #shortgirlsproblem. Watched the other performers too, Louis the Child was fun. Miguel was a great performer too, too bad I didn't listen to his music. 

Going to my last Sun God somehow made me reflect on what I have been doing in my four year of college. I am happy of what I have accomplished and done for the most part, but there were many regrets for sure! <will talk about this in my next post> 

My life have been quite cray lately, but it's life, right? ☀ x ☂ x ❤ #keepmovingforward

favvv snapchat filter πŸ•
◕‿◕

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.