Strawberry Fields Forever

12:05 PM
A bucket full of fresh strawberries đŸ“
Carlsbad Strawberry Fields 
Strawberry Not Yet
LOL taking pictures of creepy Isaac // pc: Bicheng Xu Sam
Finally another San Diego / Spring bucket list checked! Carlsbad is usually associated with the beautiful Flower Fields during Spring but since I have gone there two years ago, I don't really have the urge to visit it again this time (Still in my bucket list are going to lavender fields or tulip fields tho! - they don't have it in SD so got to wait for the opportunity in the future!) Went strawberry picking to Carlsbad last weekend with my Chem-E buddies and omg it was not as easy as it looked! You have to squat down and grab the stem and pull it while swirling it. But it was fun! It was raining the other day so the field was muddy at places. Another thing I wasn't prepared for was the spiderwebs! So many of them and since I didn't wear long pants it was very uncomfortable to walk through the fields fearing there might be spiders around :".  

NYAW YAY đŸ“ ✔️

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.