"Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight"

7:07 PM
Spring break 2016 has begun! And to kick it off I went to Snow Summit, Big Bear, CA for something I never thought I would have done haha snowboarding! I was excited and afraid at the same time because it seemed hard and dangerous. But then I thought if not now then when? So, yeah it happened. I don't have any other holiday plans for the break too (need to take my test and doing other stuff). . . . And . . . it turned out to be fine!

I went with my friends who had done it multiple times and are in an intermediate level so I was kind of by myself and I decided to take a lesson just so I could do it properly and be safe. My only goal was to end the day uninjured ._.V and I accomplished it aww so happy ◕ ◡ ◕. After the lesson was finished, my friends took me to Chair 2 and I was OMG it went so high up there and since I was afraid of height, riding the chair was . . . also an emotional battle lol lebay. This was supposed to be the easiest slope in Snow Summit but it took me so long to go down. My friends caught me up twice -_- so I went up with them, they took a harder route, and while I was still snow-boarding down they met me on the way ¬_¬. And now my everything hurts nyaww. Not sure yet if I will ever come back but at least I have tried something else I was afraid before (yeay to conquering another fear!)


Fell so many times I lost count 
The view that made it all worth it
Such a nice weather 
The experts featuring me
View on the way back home
It was the last day of winter and CA winter was so warm this year so no more natural ice i guess. Today is the first day of spring woot, but it doesn't really matter in SD since it's warm all year round. Happy first day of Spring, regardless 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.